Current opening in USA
Cyber security Sales and IT Engineer
5-7 years experience required
Company: Ridgeback Network Defense
Location: US East Coast and Pune, India
Cyber security Sales and IT Engineer
As a core member of the Ridgeback Cyber team you will be joining a dynamic, international cyber security company with one of the hottest products in the market today. You will report directly to the CTO of the company and will be tasked with:
- Supporting the Sales team as the technical specialist to understand customer environments, help in proof of concept planning and execution, as well as field technical questions during the sales process
- Working with customers to deploy, operate and upgrade Ridgeback products and services with an unrelenting commitment to their success
- Developing expertise in Interactive Deception technology and cyber attack prevention products while becoming the hands-on expert in deploying, operating and troubleshooting Ridgeback products and services
- “Walk in customer shoes” and represent customers within the company so that Ridgeback products are in complete alignment with highest priority cyber security problems our customers need to solve. Work closely with our R&D team to dig into customer issues, improve deployment processes, and investigate new use cases to help shape the future of Ridgeback products and services.
- Work with the CTO and the engineering team to setup test environments that mimic customer environments so that Ridgeback products can be tested in realistic topologies and networks
- Work / coordinate with the customer support organization for pre and post sales customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high degree of competitive product knowledge
Ideal candidates will have prior experience with deploying and managing security based products (such as malware/exploit prevention, anti-virus, whitelisting as well as advanced data loss protection products such as IDS, firewalls, endpoint protection, and distributed security), creating and giving technology demos, troubleshooting internal and customer issues, and managing a support pipeline and workflow.
- 7 years of experience with IT systems management focusing on deploying and managing a portfolio of security solutions
Passionate about security, up to date on latest technologies and threats
- Able to manage a secure IT environment for a new and growing IT company including performing network security and vulnerability assessments
- Become an expert in Ridgeback products for them to be deployed in multiple architectures and in enterprises ranging from 10 to 10’s of thousands of endpoints
- Act as pre-sales support specialist including developing and presenting compelling demos on-premises and in the cloud
- Strong communication and presentation skills to engage with IT administrators, business decision makers and executives on a routine basis
- Work closely and flexibly with the CTO and engineering teams and support engineers to develop a rapid response support system for US customers
- Expertise in network configuration, topologies, management and operations a major plus
Ridgeback Network Defense is an enterprise security software platform that defeats malicious network invasion in real time. For any enterprise deploying Ridgeback’s solutions, a network intruder — whether from outside or from an insider threat — encounters a network environment that appears to comprise, literally, billions of servers and other computing devices. The instant the intruder engages a ghost server, Ridgeback provides options to eliminate or counter-engage the intruder.
Based on advanced Interactive Deception techniques, Ridgeback has significant positive impact on the major gaps in cyber security due to reliance on perimeter defenses like FireWalls, “after the fact” analysis oriented intrusion detection technologies and externally dependent and vulnerable endpoint protection schemes. The two things Ridgeback stands out in the market with are it’s ability to act within milliseconds of a breached machine trying to make lateral movement, and it’s minimal impact on both cyber security and networking personnel from installation through operation and management. From our numerous conversations with many CEOs, CIOs and CISOs, there is no product on the market that accomplishes both!
A short explanatory video on Ridgeback is at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW_fzP09KLU. Additional information at our website at: www.ridgebacknet.com.
To apply for this job, fill the form below